6TH ESTROT CONGRESS
EVENTO RIMANDATO A DATA DA DESTINARSI
• Cells; from basic science to clinical impact
• Growth factors; including biomimetric peptides
• Biomechanics; The importance of early loading and how to achieve that • Scaffolds; a special focus on scaffolds with release capacity
• Muscle; muscle metabolism, muscle regeneration, muscle quality
• Cartilage regeneration in posttraumatic arthrosis
• Masquelet for bone defects; what have we learned so far?
• Infection; what are our options?